lunes, 12 de febrero de 2018

Assemby routines review


Good morning song: (Frère Jaques tone)

Good morning, good morning,
how are you? how are you?
I´m very happy, I´m very happy,
in my school, in my school

Today it´s .... (monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday)
and it´s ... (sunny, cloudy, rainy, windy...)

Days of the week song:

Monday, tuesday,
wednesday, thursday,
friday, saturday,
sunday
I love the days of the week, yeah
I love the days of the week




Count from one to ten at 3 years old, and from one to twenty at 4 and 5 years olds.
If it´s the first session, the responsible and the helper count how many children are in the class, and how many are at home. They write their names on the whiteboard.
By the way, here is a very funny game for counting ;)






 
 

Sing the ABC´s



At 5 years old we do spelling exercises and word work

Colors review






Shapes review 




If we have time, we sing and dance some movement and circle songs like

One little finger
Head, shoulder, knees and toes
If you´re happy
The hockey pokey
And so on





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario